Recent member comments

Gay Bondage PrisonerFollow as instructed leaving coat off on the floor by the locked box
Posted by Spida 09/08/2019 - 20:19
View full post
Gay Bondage PrisonerI would certainly follow the directions - to the letter (ie. I'd read it 3-4 times before I began to be sure I got them right). Then patiently wait with my rock hard cock for the guard to arrive and inform me of my sentence. Nice start!
Posted by chillgguy 09/08/2019 - 16:12
View full post
Gay Bondage PrisonerI would follow the directions completely and wait for the guard to come for me.
Posted by Bondagebuddy2 09/08/2019 - 07:03
View full post
Jail Cell Gloryhole EdgingAs a sub this is a position I will find restrictive and very interesting:-) The total list of control plus the relentless polishing are big plus !
Posted by tomt 07/13/2019 - 18:33
View full post
Gay Bondage Leashed Sub in Leather Chest HarnessVery hot leather, needs some around his cock
Posted by M m peal 07/05/2019 - 00:20
View full post

Click on the pics below to enlarge them, and to animate any GIFs

Stretched on Vertical Rack
  • Stretched on Vertical Rack
  • Stretched on Vertical Rack
  • Stretched on Vertical Rack

This boy has been visiting me for years now. Sometimes when he visits we just hang out. Other times we spend some time in the playroom. It had been a while since he had been in the playroom, so he was due for a good session.

It had also been quite a while since he last got off. Some boys need to be locked in chastity to do that. But he’s a good boy. When I tell him not to get off, he doesn’t, even though he’s physically able to.

So I blindfolded him and had him stand in front of the bondage wall with the rack module in place. I had recently mounted winches at high and low positions on the bondage wall, positioned a few boards in a way that would work best, installed a few pulleys and eyebolts to route a few ropes through, and the rack module was born!  Next, I put his wrists and ankles in the locking leather cuffs that were already tied to the ropes. Then as you can see in pic 1 transitioning to pic 2 above, I started to slowly crank the upper winch until his arms were spread out pretty wide. Then I cranked the lower winch until his legs were spread wide. This only made his dick grow more and stand at full mast.

Now like I said, this boy hasn’t gotten off in quite a while. He is completely stretched out and exposed on the rack. What would you do with him from here?

1. Tickle him (those ribs and pits are so vulnerable).
  2. Edge his cock, since it’s standing at (and begging for) attention.
  3. Leave him like this for a while to wonder what’s coming next.
  4. Give the winches a few more cranks, then leave him there for a while.
  5. Tell him he will be released after a specific amount of time. Then remove the blindfold and put a clock in front of him, so he watch the time slowly tick by.

Or, do you have something else in mind?

Add your comments below about what you would do if you had a boy like this in front of you (or what you’d want done, if you were this sub).

And watch for part 2 soon...

Comments2

tomt on May 21, 2019 22:59

as a sub #5 is the best way to play with my mind as it will just highlight the time passing. Then # 2 is very hot. Maybe a mix of both. #5 but if the boy is a good boy in the rack every even minutes he is edge without the permission to cum.
Log in or register to post comments

MotoMike on May 22, 2019 02:05

Number 2 (edging) is certainly called for, if done slowly and methodically, making sure it gets intense enough for him to start bargaining and begging; But it can be combined with making him wait. And wait between edgings.
Log in or register to post comments